- Panel Presentations at IPSA (July 11th, 2012)
- Dr. Clare Saunders on BBC Radio
- BOOK OUT NOW: The World Says No to War
- Protest Survey Panel at the ECPR General Conference in Potsdam
- A study of perceived protest atmospheres: How demonstrators evaluate police-demonstrator interactions and why
- Mobilization Without Organization: The Case of Unaffiliated Demonstrators
- Anti-politics in action? Do European protesters hate formal politics more or less than the general public?
- Does class matter in protests? Social class, attitudes towards inequality, and political trust in European demonstrations in a time of economic crisis
Work in progress
This is a first draft. Please contact the author about citing.