- Protest Survey Panel at the ECPR General Conference in Potsdam
- BOOK OUT NOW: The World Says No to War
- Dr. Clare Saunders on BBC Radio
- Panel Presentations at IPSA (July 11th, 2012)
In this section you find published and unpublished material all based on or related to the protest survey network. Feel free to read and comment on our work. With regard to the 'work in progress', please carefully follow the author's instructions regarding citing permissions. Thanks and enjoy!
- Anouk van Leeuwen, Bert Klandermans, and Jacquelien van Stekelenburg. A study of perceived protest atmospheres: How demonstrators evaluate police-demonstrator interactions and why
- Bert Klandermans; Jacquelien van Stekelenburg; Marie-Louise Damen; Dunya van Troost; Anouk van Leeuwen. Mobilization Without Organization: The Case of Unaffiliated Demonstrators
- Mattias Wahlström, Magnus Wennerhag and Christopher Rootes. Framing “the climate issue”: Patterns of participation and prognostic frames among climate summit protestors
- Olivier Fillieule. The independent psychological effects of participation in demonstrations
- Clare Saunders, Maria Grasso, Cristiana Olcese, Emily Rainsford and Christopher Rootes. Explaining Differential Protest Participation: Novices, Returners, Repeaters and Stalwarts
- Bert Klandermans. Between rituals and riots: The dynamics of street demonstrations
- Donatella della Porta and Herbert Reiter. Desperately seeking politics: political attitudes of participants in three demonstrations for workers’ rights in Italy
- Abby Peterson, Mattias Wahlström, Magnus Wennerhag, Camilo Christancho and José-Manuel Sabucedo. May Day Demonstrations in Five European Countries
Work in progress
- Clare Saunders. Anti-politics in action? Do European protesters hate formal politics more or less than the general public?
- Anders Hylmö & Magnus Wennerhag. Does class matter in protests? Social class, attitudes towards inequality, and political trust in European demonstrations in a time of economic crisis
- Eva Anduiza, Camilo Cristancho, Jose M. Sabucedo. Mobilization through Online Social Networks: the political protest of the indignados in Spain
- Stefaan Walgrave. The Missing Link in the Spread of Mobilization for Protest. Asking Others.